[Active] – [GoFundMe] – Please Help Mom with brain tumor recovery

SOS Global Indians™ Forums Community Fundraisers [Active] – [GoFundMe] – Please Help Mom with brain tumor recovery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Payal Asher

22/11/2021

Never thought this day will come in my Life and my super active and healthy mom will be in this condition. This all happened all of sudden, and my mom started showing some weird symptoms and we got worried and immediately took her to the emergency. upon further checking doctor found swelling and hydro retention in her brain after extensive investigation Dr found that she has a Brain Tumor and surgery needed to be done immediately….

For more details and to contribute for this helping people with this unfortunate tragedy, click on the link below.

Fundraiser by Navneet Tiwari : Please Help Mom with brain tumor recovery (gofundme.com)

***Disclaimer: SOS Global Indians doesn’t benefit from the fundraiser, the group is otherwise not involved with any of these campaigns directly. We are merely sharing time sensitive support pleas on a humanitarian basis.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This platform uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Please accept cookies.

Welcome Note

Hello and welcome to SOS Global Indians™.

This platform aims to support all NRI’s and their families in need of critical help & information. The details & content mentioned on this platform are curated from various sources to guide them, and due credit goes to the creators & sources of such content. Any information found to be changed or irrelevant at the time of it being accessed by you is not the responsibility nor liability of SOS Global Indians™. Data privacy protocols will be followed on this platform and doing your own due diligence prior to acting upon the information given here is advised.