Sri Lanka is one of the recent additions to the list of countries through which travel from India to the USA via the 3rd Country Quarantine Route is possible. Here’s a checklist to help you plan for this option through Sri Lanka –
- Only ‘Fully Vaccinated’ travelers are allowed to travel to Sri Lanka.
- Should have a valid visa before flying.
- Stay in Level 1 certified Hotel For first 2 Days and PCR test will be conducted on 1st Day.
- Either continue the stay in the same hotel or change the hotel to any 3 stars or above category for the rest of the stay.
- At the airport provide a Negative COVID-19 PCR report (English) taken within 72 hours prior to embarkation (All travelers excluding children below 2 years) and original vaccination certificate/card.
Our authorized travel partners will be happy to assist you at every step and can offer the best deals on credible hotels, food, sightseeing & transport options available at this destination. Just email your query to us at email@example.com and we will connect back with you at the earliest.